Monday, July 9, 2012

Grand Canyon to LA!

Hola! I was too excited when we finally made it to LA on Friday that I haven't had time to post our last leg of adventures. So here goes...

On Friday morning we checked out of our Holiday Inn and headed to the Grand Canyon. It was the perfect day to go. Weather was amazing, sky so clear and blue and a breeze that made the walking around all the better! Mom had never been and was so stoked. She couldn't handle my stepping out on the rocks to get a better view. It was hilarious! She loved the Grand Canyon and I was so thrilled she got to see it. We spent 3 hours there and then headed back to Flagstaff to get on the road to LA! I was so anxious which of course made me moody. Oops... sorry Mom!

Don't you worry... we stopped at In & Out burger for dinner. Just another unhealthy choice, but SO good. When in CA!

And then we were here!! Suze was freaking when I started hopping freeways and I felt right at home! She started begging me to get her "off this ride" in her words. Ha! Said she felt like she was in a rocket!

We went straight to Schuyler's to catch up and have a glass of wine. Much needed after that trip! Then off to bed to sleep off the day.


545 miles, 9 hours, an In & Out burger and LA!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment